We all know how disrupting the absence of a key member of staff can be to the classroom and ultimately devastating to the school budget if absences are long term. With the right insurance cover in place, you will be able to protect your budget and ensure the continual quality of the education your pupils deserve.
With this in mind, Class Insurance offer a range of comprehensive policies with varying levels of cover, including your choice of excess periods and daily benefits.
We believe that the comprehensive benefits listed opposite guarantee you full protection when you need to make a claim and you have the additional protection that both Class Insurance and our underwriters are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Our policies provide protection from sickness, accident and stress cover, with these additional benefits:
- A-Rated Insurer – guaranteeing security
- Wellbeing Service – for all insured staff of the school
- Continuation policy – continuous cover for claims crossing renewal
- Stress related illness – a full range of options are available
- Maternity benefit – options available up to £5,000
- Cover for all staff – up to age 70
- No increased excess – for ANY condition
- Peace of mind – all claims dealt with in-house
- Phased return – included as standard
- Cover for Paternity – included as standard
- Cover for Adoption – included as standard
- Cover for Jury Service – included as standard
- Cover for Bereavement – included as standard
As an example you could cover five members of your staff with £150 Daily Benefit for less than £2.00 per day*.
*Based on, 20 day excess with no stress or maternity cover, dependant on absence history.